What is the starting price of a custom American Colonial Home?
- Starting home prices vary from $265,000 to just over $500,000 depending on the size and features. This starting price range does not include lot purchases or lot improvements. Please give us a call for more information.
How long does it take to build a custom American Colonial Home?
- Typically, future homeowners only have to allow 6 months for us to build their new home. The engineering process and permit requests may take anywhere from 1 to 2 months to finalize. Once the permits have been issued, we begin to lay down the foundations and homeowners can expect to move-in after 3 to 4 month.
Do I need to own a lot in order to purchase an American Colonial Home?
- Yes, we build on your lot and we’ll help you determine which homes plans will fit best based on size and location so you get the most out of your of your new home.
Where does American Colonial Homes build?
What is the first step towards owning an American Colonial Home?
- Start by contacting us for a consultation to discuss your interest and needs. The key items we generally cover are home size, style and features; lot size and details (if owned or to be purchased); budget and time frame; and other matters.
What makes American Colonial Homes different?
- Our “Build” process and attention to detail. For each Build, we use factory made precast-concrete foundations and factory-built prefab house units for outstanding quality and longevity. Each home and components are custom made to our customers’ precise specs and needs. This saves time and avoids costly unforeseen situations during construction. Every American Colonial Home is customizable from interior floor plan and features to exterior style and finishes.
Can American Colonial Homes build homes from plans provided by the homebuyer?
- Yes, we can work with plans you provide or any of our custom home plans. We can also design home plans from scratch to meet any lifestyle needs.
Are there other available American Colonial Home plans that aren’t currently on the website?
- Yes, we are constantly developing new home plans so be sure to check back often for updates and new home designs.